Hey you, I moved! Check it out!

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Quoth The Raivyn

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I speak Drunkenese. Who knew?

After a long, exciting night up in Corning, NY with my boys (and girl), I had to wake up at 6am to make sure Mr. Caveman got out the door to work on time. I was still drunk at that time, stumbling around the house and yelling at my partner in crime to wake up.

Finally he got out of bed and I immediately crashed after saying something along the lines of, "Dun forgt yer sub, crap in car, night." How attractive.

I guess I slept for a few minutes because I don't remember what happened during that time, but I came to as he was just about ready to leave and realized that I was overheating. Unable to get up from the soft bed to turn on the air conditioner, I immediately began yelling, "AZ! AZ!" into my pillow. Like that was going to work. And it didn't occur to me to take off my sweatshirt and the two heavy blankets that were covering me.

And to top it off..

"DOG! DOG, NO!"

"What's wrong?"

"THE DOG!"

"She's sleeping on the couch."

"WUZZAT NOISE?"

"The air conditioner."

"Uh."

Some days I have no idea why he even puts up with me. But then again, if he was completely trashed and unable to function, I'd take care of him too.

RAIV LOVES CORNING! LOTS OF JAGER!

No comments: