Hey you, I moved! Check it out!

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Quoth The Raivyn

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Addicted to MyBlogLog

I came across a website called MyBlogLog not too long ago, and already it's become an addiction. It's been.. what? Almost a week now? And I have 98 friends, several messages being posted on my page every day, and 24 members in my blog community. And by the end of the day, I can guarantee there will be more.. because MyBlogLog is busy. There are so many bloggers there, I can't believe I'd never heard of it before! It's the MySpace for bloggers.

So bloggers, if you're looking to make new friends/fans and get a little more traffic to your blog, check it out. You won't be disappointed.

** And I'd like to thank those who've joined my community and drop in here on a regular basis. You guys are great. :) **

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Raivyn,
I agree about MyBlogLog being great for increasing readers to your blog. After seeing it on your page, I joined, and the more people's blogs I read and leave comments, the more returns I get. Everytime I check my email there are more responses- lots of communities to join, and lots of great people.
Chris

Unknown said...

Hi Raivyn... :D Nice blog you have here! Hmmm Enjoy your "MyBlogLog"! :D Have a wonderful weekend and yeah better stick to your true American toilet! LOL! Thanks for the comment.

xniquet said...

Hi , i added myself into your community :P


manson rulez...:P

Unknown said...

Raivyn, Yes MBL is great. If you think you'd like to venture into the adult MBL space then check out Facebook. It's truly the next Myspace, mark my words.