Hey you, I moved! Check it out!

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Quoth The Raivyn

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

TMI Tuesday #3

1. Which one turns you on more ink or piercing? Why?
I'm not sure.. I think I like ink more, but piercings are fun (lol!).

2. What ink do you have? If none, what would you get and and where?
I will be getting a small pentagram on my right shoulder with something meaningful written in Latin around it as soon as I find the right tattoo artist.. I'm picky and want it done right.

3. What piercing do you have? If none, what would you get and and where?
Over the past few years, I've had holes all through my ears and tongue and eyebrows. I stick to about five small hoops in my ears most days, maybe less, maybe more.. it depends on the day and occasion.

4. Any other adornments you like to do for your lover or have then do for you?
I've considered getting my nipples pierced a few times, but I'm really not sure if that's a pain I want to endure. I do have a scar on my foot (it's for me, not for a lover) in the shape of a pentagram that marked the end of my self destructive habits and turning to my 'spiritual side' for strength in overcoming severe depression.

5. Of all of the above is there anything that is an immediate Turn-Off?
No way! As long as they're not overdone..


Want to play? Visit TMI Tuesday.

2 comments:

Johanne said...

Glad to read you find your way through depression... I'm still struggling with that at some times...;-(
Happy TMI!

Big Kahuna said...

Yes - Congrats on managing the depression. It is a more common ailment than most of us wish to admit.

Happy TMI and look forward to reading you more