Hey you, I moved! Check it out!

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Quoth The Raivyn

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Those Hippies Knew How to Party

I came across a great article today- Dancing Naked in the Corn. Woodstock was way before my time, but I can relate to the whole festival experience- people coming together, the music, the parties..

Three interesting Woodstock facts (from the article):

  • A hit of Acid or Mescaline cost $4 and an ounce of Marijuana cost $15.
  • Only 33 people were arrested on drugs charges yet 500 freaked out on bad LSD trips.
  • 450 cows mixed freely with the campers for 3 days.

Wild.

No comments: