Hey you, I moved! Check it out!

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Quoth The Raivyn

Friday, August 25, 2006

New York Loves Bryanboy

I don't usually rave about other blogs, so when I do, they're worth your time.

Move over, camera whores and label snobs, and let a true rich bitch show you how it's done. Bryanboy is indeed "le superstar fabuleux". Flaunting his eccentric fashion sense for the world, this queen is the shit.

Sure, he's materialistic and sometimes downright rude, but his charisma keeps readers coming back for more. I've fallen to the addiction (as well as many, many others) and stop in regularly to read about his daily adventures.

Visit Bryanboy's blog.

NEW YORK LOVES BRYANBOY!

No comments: