Hey you, I moved! Check it out!

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Quoth The Raivyn

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tuesday's Tales #1

Halloween is upon us. Let’s talk about it.

- Do you decorate for the holiday or hide from it? Tell me about it.

I love Halloween, also known as Samhain in my beliefs. When I lived with my mother (whose birthday falls on that day), we decorated for it every year. But now that I'm living in an apartment with "the dude", we probably won't decorate. Every day is Halloween at our place.. we're just weird like that.

- Do you dress up? What will your costume be if you do?
Kind of.. although it's not too much of a change for me. I have an extensive collection of gothic clothing that I wear often.

- What has been your best costume to date?
That would probably my black cloak. It's simple, warm, and the perfect thing to wear while scaring the crap out of people.

- Your worst costume?
The worst costume that I can remember is the bedsheet I wore when I was three or four years old. It was kind of a last minute thing. And to top it off, it rained so hard that evening, so I was a cold, wet little ghost.

- Do you scare easily? Tell me about your best scare.
Not really.. only when it comes to ghosts. I'm not worried about monsters or whatever, I'm afraid of what I CAN'T see. I've had several experiences with this (thanks to my mother, who I got my "psychic" abilities from), and things seem to happen at least once every few days- doors opening and closing, unexplainable breezes, voices, funny smells, etc.

Want to join in on this meme? Go to Tuesday's Tales.

1 comment:

Sebastien Millon said...

You're not scared of monsters! That is seriously the most fun thing to be afraid of. I gotta admit, I have a bit of the fear of monsters thing.