Hey you, I moved! Check it out!

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    2 years ago

Quoth The Raivyn

Monday, October 08, 2007

Manic Monday #2

Which month of the year do you think best describes your personality?
Well.. definitely not December, that's for sure! Probably July- warm, sunny, and a great time for parties. And I don't have to worry about freezing my arse off when I'm standing out behind the clubs for a cigarette break with the guys.

If you could have had the starring role in an existing movie, which movie would you pick?
I have no idea.. I don't watch many movies. Maybe Emily in The Exorcism of Emily Rose. I always thought it'd be cool to play someone who was possessed.

Are you attracted to people whose personalities are very similar to your personaltiy or very different?
I like to hang out with people who are similar to me, but with a few differences. I tend to hang with musicians, mostly guys, with strong personalities and a great sense of humor. There is never a dull (or quiet) moment when I'm out with them.


Want to play? Visit Manic Monday.

3 comments:

Angelika said...

It amuses me to know end that you've always wanted to play someone who is possessed, LOL!

X said...

Play the little girl "Reagan" in the Exorcist. She is really hot when she got possessed. I think i like her more when she is possessed than when she was normal.

BillyWarhol said...

c0ol lookin' Blog Raivyn*

luvv yer PINK*

I'm like U i luvv da Heat*

I gotta win da Lottery + move to Costa Rica or Ibiza!!

;))