Hey you, I moved! Check it out!

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Quoth The Raivyn

Thursday, September 07, 2006

HEY KEITH!

Keith.

Yeah you, that dude who's commented on my last two posts..

Would you ENABLE YOUR BLOGGER PROFILE so I can see your blog? I can't see anything about you, and I like to know who my readers are.

It's literally driving me mad. I have OCD-ish tendancies now and then, and this is something that's going to bother me until it's sorted.

Aside from this, today was great. I did absolutely nothing. The dude and I were supposed to have a visit from good ol' Landlord Sandy, but she never came up to do that apartment check. I spent all that time cleaning last night, expecting her to come check around for holes in the walls or drugs or whatever, and.. nothing. Knowing my luck, she'll come around at a bad time.. apartment all smokey, pizza all over the place, and music blaring from the stereo.

I'm so excited about the Tool concert next month.. they're one of my favorite bands, and I've never had the chance to see them live. I'll probably be talking about this all month. Can't wait!

2 comments:

mikster said...

Blogmad hit! But my name isn't keith.

Keith said...

Well if it's me your talking about it should have taken you to LifeTime Gamer, I guess it didn't...

As for a profile I have none You can find out a bit here http://lifetimegamer.blogspot.com/

And a bit about the Band here http://myspace.com/multiview

I'm a Musician, Computer Tech, Video Game Nut and somewhat Graphics Artist...